Friday, March 21, 2008

Healthy Easter Baskets!

Easter Basket Ideas
I remember making Easter baskets for my kids when they were little. I would go to the health food store & get them some healthy candy & snacks like Panda Bars & yogurt covered raisins. I’d hide the baskets in the living room behind the chair & in the coat closet; they would always find them right away!
I stopped at Whole Foods the other day to find some ideas for Healthy Easter Baskets to share with you. I wanted baskets that your kids would enjoy and yes, have some sweets.
I came across a few ideas and most do not have dairy or corn…

Did I forget to mention…
My kids are now 23, 26 and I have a 28 yr old son-in-law; I am still making Easter Baskets for them!
Happy Easter,
Cindy Karas ckaras@nc.rr.com


Share/Bookmark

No comments: